Thursday 29 January 2009

Finally, some pictures!

Picture taken from the train station at Larne on Monday! You really wouldn't think it was a slightly polluted 'fake' lake...lagoon... whatever =]

My photographic capabilities are severely limited, but I make up for it with enthusiasm!


And..... *cue drum roll*

Molly!!!! These pictures were taken when we first got her in late August. She was only about 6 weeks old at the time. She's got so big already!! *sniff*
She is entirely without an ounce of common sense. Honestly. She may indeed be the most intelligent dog ever [don't argue with me on this one!], but she is honestly, HONESTLY, an absolute blonde... Constantly doing these big slapstick skids on the kitchen floor, with a really goofy expression on her face =]

i <3 Molly... =D


And here she was, on the day we got her! Sleeping adorably!!! On the hideous carpet in the conservatory, which does actually mask the presence of dog hairs remarkably well!




Anyway! Now that I've worked out how to put pictures on here, I'm going to be putting loads on!
That's enough for now though!
I will probably be back later, due to impending coursework deadlines, and my inability to concentrate on revolting topics for any length of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment