Thursday 29 January 2009

Yay!!!!

Have found all the gazillions of holiday pictures from America last year!! Not on the CD, which is irritatingly missing, but a backup on an alarmingly flimsy flashdrive [which has refused to open, on occasions before]. So, I'm currently uploading all 200/300 odd onto bebo as a kind of backup, which was a terrible idea on hindsight... Not just because it will literally take my old and tired laptop ALL night to do so, but because in every single picture, WITHOUT FAIL, I look absolutely manic/sweaty/both. Which is quite a reasonable thing to assume, since it was about 40 degrees centigrade, and the summers here average about 20 degrees! So, now everyoneeee on my bebo will be able to see multiple pictures of me [and other assorted family/randoms/various buildings] at odd angles, looking pastily white, sweaty and generally unnattractive. I will post the best/funniest ones on here, but I dread getting the bebo comments "you're lookin a bit rough there love"...
Anyway!
I must away to write letter to Gil, who very kindly hand delivered one to me last night! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment