Monday 26 January 2009

Monday Morning Blues... Or should it be GREY??

Got up ridiculously early to do pharmacy coursework... And I got it finished! WOO!!!
So, I can kinda justify being on this so early in the day, yes? Unfortunately I need to go do chemistry so I'll just leave a 'To Do' List for next time...

1. I need to put some pics of m'darlin Mollydoddles up here, to add some cute-ness, which i clearly lack by myself...
2. US pictures! Panicking a lot becasue I can't find the CD i burned them onto! EEK!
3. ... Any pictures, really?

[Yes, i AM List Woman. I can't cope without lists! It's the only reason why I got an diary with a whole page for each day to write big lists on! Lol!]

Anyhoosies!
I will be back later... or tomorrow!
Maybe not the same time, but definitely the same place! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. 1. You are a Captain..
    2. of the FAILBOAT..
    3. And it has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS EXTREMELY CONFUSED. =|
    ...
    As usual =]

    ReplyDelete