Thursday 29 January 2009

We did the USA.... well, a small part of it =]

I got bored, so here are a few select pictures! They didn't actually upload to bebo, so although it wasted a good hour, I'm quite relieved!




This is the most of the clan!
Crazy as.


This is my wee cousin Ian, who is an absolute legend!
Like a younger, ginger American twin =]
Almost.


We went to this random garden place, where there were loads of ornamental gates which didn't lead anywhere! I LOVED this place...
Guess who those manic looking pair are... =]


Another gate thing! *BOO!*
And us again! (plus Dad)




Ian and some other distant relative whose name I have forgotten... must look it up! Plus me!
Then we hit New York...

This random dude starting rapping at us, so I got a picture... =] Awesome!

And, of course, the obligatory trip up the Empire State Building...

There's loads more where these came from, but they're either very repetitive or highly embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment